New! JUVÉDERM® XC and XC Plus
DermFx is the FIRST to introduce our patients the latest in dermal fillers!
- New JUVÉDERM® XC formulation is formulated with an anesthetic for a more comfortable patient experience.
- Erases moderate lines especially around lips, corners of the eyes
- Smoothes wrinkles between nose and corner of the mouth and around lips
- Subtle plump lips to maintain youthful smile
- Restores volume in cheeks, cheekbones, chin re-contouring the face for a fuller, smoother more youthful appearance
- Juvederm provides smooth and natural looking results
Over 90% of patients reported less treatment pain with JUVÉDERM® XC compared to non-lidocaine JUVÉDERM®.
The new JUVÉDERM® XC formulation is enhanced for patient comfort. You can now get the smoothness you expect, with the improved comfort you want. JUVÉDERM® XC provides smooth and natural looking results and now a more comfortable experience – so everyone will notice but no one will know! In fact, studies show results of JUVÉDERM® last up to one year.
WHAT IS THE NEW JUVÉDERM® XC?Recently approved by the FDA, JUVÉDERM® XC is a hyaluronic acid based dermal filler that contains the anesthetic lidocaine, for a more comfortable injection experience. Now patients who were very wary of the painfulness of injections, sometimes associated with other dermal fillers, can experience the incredible benefits of Juvederm with no discomfort! JUVÉDERM® XC helps men and women of all ages reduce the marks of time, stress, and sun damage visible over their faces. JUVÉDERM® XC helps reduce these unwanted effects by providing smooth and long lasting correction of moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds. After one treatment patients will see visible differences and will notice a more youthful, refreshed look.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS?The most commonly reported side effects are temporary, such as injection-site redness, swelling, pain/tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, and bruising. Most side effects are mild or moderate in nature, and their duration is short lasting (7 days or less).
HOW DOES IT WORK?With JUVÉDERM® the injection process takes only about 15 minutes and results are immediate. Plus, there’s minimal recovery or downtime. So you can step into our DermFx office for treatment and step right back into your life. And now with the newest formulation of JUVÉDERM®, the effects of lidocaine take place in seconds, potentially reducing the need for further anesthetic.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JUVÉDERM® ULTRA XC AND JUVÉDERM® ULTRA PLUS XC?JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is soft, malleable formulation ideal for filling moderate facial wrinkles while JUVÉDERM® Ultra Plus XC is robust, 20% thicker gel ideal for volumizing more severe facial folds.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- Call our office today to schedule your free consultation: 800-850-1223 (Toll Free)
- Sign up now to become a DermFx VIP and receive monthly e-mail specials about a variety of our services.
- Don't forget to check out our monthly specials.